Monday, March 31, 2008

Countdown Continues

Time is dwindling away and before I know it, I will be boarding the plane. I have the suitcase, the second one packed. Have you ever tried to weigh a suitcase? That was a feat in and of itself! Twelve attempts later, I'm sure I may have some ballpark idea of the weight. I think I have a few extra pounds, but it's really hard to say. Not going to be much to add as far as souvenirs go, that's for sure!

Fortunately the weather cooperated with MY plan and it rained all day. This canceled baseball practice and reduced the running around for the evening. I didn't manage to leave the office all day - so daytime errands obviously didn't happen. Good thing there is always tomorrow!

My carry-on seems to be plenty big enough. I could probably pack a friend of choice in it, although not sure how I would manage to carry it! I'm truly hoping I don't have any problems with my luggage since I'm not packing a change of clothes in my carry-on. Hoping for the best :)

I'm off to go pamper my toes in front of the last movie I have to watch - Things We Lost In The Fire. Since I'm so big on the nail polish - I of course couldn't find the clearish color I was looking for so I opted for the next color - brown. Um yeah, I think I've gone brain dead with all the craziness of the past few months and then packing/stressing for the trip!

No comments: