Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Movie Muse

It is technically Monday...so here it is...my first Monday Movie Muse. Obviously I'm not a serious movie critic and my movie viewing this week was pretty low so here goes:

SHUTTER - Pasey from Dawson's Creek, oh how it's hard to move on to new characters...movie was OK. Wouldn't recommend it. Wasn't scary although a few other movie goers screamed once or twice. Beautiful people gone bad. Best part for me...the ending (and not because it was over!).

CAROLINA - Julia Stiles: Had never heard of it before but LOVE her. Caught it on t.v. and managed to watch almost all of it despite the commercials! Would have preferred it on DVD. Love the southern quirky family - reminded me of home and although predictable...still feel good movie.

AUGUST RUSH - LOVED THIS MOVIE! Predictable but a definite feel good movie. Keri Russell (Felicity), another one of my favorites. Great music, cute story! My son even liked it although he had a hard time understanding the beginning.

POOR BOY'S GAME - Sigh...um what to say. Maybe I shouldn't have been multi-tasking so much with the movie, cards and working out. Good message/ending, although found myself zoning out and wishing I were in bed - although likely had nothing to do with the movie...maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Julia Stiles and I love Carolina, but I've never seen the others. Might have to check out August Rush.