Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hidden Eggs Part II





I seriously LOVE this! I posted the last blog while my son was searching the basement for his 28 eggs. He still hasn't found them all yet. He's having a mini-meltdown and it's making me LAUGH. He has 2 left to find and he can be so melodramatic. He wants more clues. I told him I needed to take pictures of them to post them so I took a couple bogus pictures to throw him off. Both eggs are visible, but again I won't tell him the colors...yet.

He's begging for clues and threatening that he's hiding them next SUPER hard for me! He loves to say he has found one - a blue one! Although there isn't a blue one left to find. He even laid on the floor underneath the one egg and didn't see it, nor did he see it when he was sorting through the hanging clothes.

He's now asking how far apart they are from each other. If they are high or low, does he need to jump or crawl to find them. This 101 questions is pretty comical - all for two plastic eggs.






No comments: