Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Getting Old...

So besides me, gas price hikes and snow are getting VERY old! Both which I have no control over. With my commute I usually am filling up every other day - if not every day. Gas prices aren't a huge deal for me since regardless, I need it. Two days ago I filled up for $3.01 after my .05 per gallon discount (have to love the Meijer card!). That same afternoon it was up to $3.35 per gallon! Today I filled up for $3.29 where I work and then came home and topped it off again for $3.19. What's up with the drastic differences? Somehow I feel that due to all this hiking, I should be more in shape - or at least break a sweat!

Then, there is the snow. For heaven's sake, it's almost the end of March! I left all of my local work at my temporary job site since I have to go in there Friday. And what do I hear? Possible 6" of snow, tonight! Sigh...oh please, don't let it be another 3.5 hour commute!

No comments: