Monday, March 24, 2008

Tuesday: A Day Off

If I can only get through tomorrow/today there is a day off in the distance! I feel like it has been forever since I had a day off when in actuality it's been, well a week! ;) This will be my first week day off in a while. I'm really looking forward to not having the commute, almost sleeping in - I can dream, right? If only there were steep hills I could make my son walk to school in the new snow that's in the forecast Monday/Tuesday ;)

So Tuesday morning I will work hard to stay out of the local office. Then off to get something done with the hair. I have no attachment to my hair...it's dead, and yet somehow it always grows. I have no attachment to a hairstylist either, so Tuesday will be my typical whatever hair - figure I'm do for something different to go with my crazy European attire :) Then it's off to the dentist and doctor - those routine appointments for my son. I'm sure I'll manage to add 700 more things to the tight schedule since I'm seldom around town during a weekday.

No comments: