Friday, March 21, 2008

Male Snow blower

Let me first start off by saying that I'm not sexist or prejudice or a man-hater. I really do believe that men play an integral part in society. Of course with modern technology, one can easily do away with the opposite sex for most things...but that's not my point.



I'm sure if I were a man, I would totally feel that my snow blower was female...maybe. Here's why I feel that my snow blower (sb) is male. My sb is small, but can be quite powerful. It is sometimes intimidated by large amounts of soft and white billowing. It is temperamental. The sb chooses when it wants to work, often stopping frequently to take a break or beckon for another drink when it's not necessary. It coughs and gags and sputters if I push it too hard or make it work too much. When it's had enough it chokes up completely and snaps back at me when I try to pull on it. Sb doesn't like frigid weather, it is sensitive. It prefers to spend it's time in solace in the garage. When sb decides it's done, regardless of whether the entire job is done, it's DONE. And always, sb makes sure that I know it was used as I smell when I'm done. :)

No comments: