Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hidden Egg


As you know, my son just turned 11 this week. I picked him up this morning to hang out for the day, er I mean to celebrate Easter. Both sets of my parents are in Florida and my brother lives out of state, so getting together for Easter Sunday just isn't an option. So It's a pretty quiet day, like any other really, with the exception of an Easter basket and the hidden (plastic) eggs.


I just had to share this picture, granted I don't have a green thumb, so it isn't about my plant! This plant was doing so much better in my office under the fluorescent lighting but I didn't keep any plants there since I'm not there that often. So I brought all my plants home to slowly kill them. Regardless, this hidden egg was the hardest for my son to find! He searched and searched and searched. I can't tell you how many times he looked at and under the table! I gave him numerous clues other than telling him the color of the egg - which would have been a dead give away! Every egg that I hid was visible from some direction, so maybe I made it too easy, or maybe not!




No comments: