Monday, March 24, 2008

Out of Sorts

I feel utterly and completely out of sorts. All night both my son and I were thinking it was Tuesday. Having him for Easter day on his dad's weekend - a change in the schedule throws me for a loop. I wasn't all too eager to head to work today - but it actually turned out better than I anticipated. Things actually seemed to be working - which is a huge improvement over last week for me. I seriously think that I was personally being sabotaged. :)

Then with tomorrow off work, it should only add to my utter confusion. Although taking a day off - will likely mean I go into the local office for several hours. Fortunately I have a ton of errands to do since I'm in town and not much time to do it. Basically I have from 8:15-12:00p.m. to go about 1/2 dozen places, at least. So that doesn't leave much time for a few hours at the office. Which is completely my plan! Hoping to run in and run out, yeah OK.

Tonight I feel confused as well. It's 11:15 and I've already worked out. I'm just not sure what to do with myself. I know that I should think about sleep, but I'm not tired. I have the movie Rendition to watch, but not sure that I want to commit to that tonight. I will need something to watch besides AI at the hotel on Wednesday night.

Tonight was home economics lesson 3001 with my son. He learned the basics of ironing. I HATE, HATE, and HATE ironing. I figure what's the point anyway - it wrinkles once you wear it! So who's to say I didn't iron it first? ;) He did pretty well, but he thought that ironing pants with the front pleat was dumb and I have to concur. I did manage to iron all of my capris for the trip. Wonder how wrinkled they will be during the trip since I have absolutely no plan whatsoever to iron during my vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur. I hate to iron. Actually I just don't do it. I try to make sure that everything I buy can either go to the dry cleaners or else doesn't have to be ironed. I've actually been known to throw things away after only wearing them once if they come out of the dryer all wadded up and in need of ironing. How's that for lazy?