Tuesday, March 25, 2008

America's Got Talent

Since I just posted about songs, I thought I would give warm wishes and a blog about my step-mom. She auditioned for America's Got Talent this year! She first sent in the interview application and materials and was invited for an in-person interview in Orlando, Fl.

I've never personally interviewed for anything other than a job - but from what I read (so it must be true!) the audition processes for such shows can be very grueling. Her talent is singing. She auditioned in Orlando and was told that she was talented and has a beautiful voice. She will hear back in March as to whether or not she will move on to the next audition for an all-expense paid trip to California. She's super excited. Of course she and my father are/will be vowed to secrecy if this happens since it's suppose to be confidential.

What did I try to do? I tried the old backdoor trick to joke with my dad about some key phrase to let me know! LOL...Ok, so I can wait, kind of. I wish her the best of luck. She would love the opportunity and I think it would be a wonderful experience for her! SO AF (Not to be confused with America's Funniest Videos) - I wish you your dreams! :)

No comments: