Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Independence

I think in my few posts and descriptions, it should be pretty clear that this blog isn't about being an independent party of a political matter. You will probably never see a blog about politics, unless of course you want me to write about the mistress' of politicians - which I don't have enough time, energy or desire to devote.

My blog name comes from not only am I an independent person, but I have issues. And LOTS of them. I couldn't tell you how many times a day I say, "Dude, I have issues!" So imagine Randy Jackson, work with me here, a Caucasian, brunette, smaller in stature - and replace the "Yo, Dawg, What's Up?" with "Dude, I have issues!" Are you feeling it? Well, that's ME :)

Today was a pretty somber day, for no real apparent reason. I kept pretty low key at work and flew under the radar - which seriously threw several off kilter since I'm not usually the one in the background trying to hide. I'm there to do a job and find defects and make people make things happen. Ok, so in 3.5 months I haven't been successful at it - but I'm not entirely ready to roll over and accept the unacceptable yet either. Tomorrow's a new day :)

No comments: