Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Movie Muse

Movies in review, this was a pretty quiet week for movies, with family being the major theme.

Enchanted: Enjoyed this movie. Cute movie of sleeping beauty, Cinderella modern age all rolled into one. Of course my favorite character was chipmunk Pip.

The Seeker: I can't say I made it though this movie, as sleep became me. BUT, my son said it was OK although he wasn't thrilled with the ending. He preferred Water Horse more.

Water Horse: Really enjoyed this movie. Laughed, cried (so as my son says, it must have been good!), definitely recommend it for family viewing.

Rendition: Only adult movie of the week. I like Reese Witherspoon, but not sure that this movie did much for me. Took me three attempts to get through the entire movie and I was disappointed with the ending. I know others that really liked it. Maybe I wasn't in the mood for a torture flick, afterall I would rent Hostel again if I was.

No comments: