Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moving On

Having said that I think I've moved on, why is it that everyone thinks it's time for me to date? Regardless of any lack of prospects at this point, why can't I be completely happy and content in doing MY THING?

My mom thinks that maybe I could be in a romantic relationship before my Grenada trip. Yeah, clearly a lot of things could happen before my Grenada trip, but I'm not betting on that.

My good friend JA told me this morning that maybe I really should consider dating. Why? For fun, for entertainment, for excitement OR for her to hear the stories and live through me vicariously? If only my first dating experiences weren't so horrific! Dating can be painful and downright ugly. I'm not ready to venture out into the unknown of complications, crowdedness and complaints, in search of companionship.

For now, I'm just looking for girl time. Can never have enough time with girlfriends! Hopefully JA and I will have our bi-weekly "date" Friday and then heading to get together with a group of gals on Saturday! Looking forward to it and hope that people can make it out, since I desperately could use some good times and laughs ~ and I always enjoy hanging out with them!

No comments: