Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blog Spacing Issues

This blog is driving me CRAZY!!! No matter how I seem to space this blog or align my pictures, no matter how many times I preview it, IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT WHEN I POST!

If it were April Fool's Day, I could understand that someone wanted to mess with my A Personality, perfectionistic traits, but it's not! I HATE when you think you did something one way, to find out that it isn't! The last blog, I seriously put three hard returns between each paragraph and then finally gave up! Figured anymore and then they would take and it would be spaced out for two pages!

This is the first time I've truly had paragraph spacing issues. Usually it's in the layout of the pictures. I need to stop trying to align them, since they have a mind of their own as well.

Ok...moving on...

No comments: