Wednesday, April 23, 2008

401K & Gas Prices

Seriously already...I survived the Michigan winter and snow that never seemed to go away.

Now if only my 401K and gas prices would do the big switch-a-roo ~ life would be grand! I'm definitely not a financial genius or guru - I'd swing far the other way! My son could probably make better financial decisions for me at the rate that I'm losing in my 401k. If I thought throwing darts at my investment options would help, I would do it!

No kidding, this morning I filled my gas tank for $3.35 per gallon and not even 60 miles away en route to work, it was at $3.69 per gallon. I also heard that Exxon and Chevron were the #2 & #3 grossing companies last year behind WalMart, into double digit BILLIONS.

Using my math genius skills - how is it that gas prices can raise 9% per hour while my 401k drops 9%? Where is the justice and equality???? Comon now, share the wealth - or at least prevent the loss!

No comments: