Saturday, April 26, 2008

My good friend

I'm seriously concerned about my good friend, TS. I love her to death, but she worries me to all extremes. Usually, my friends know that they can call me at almost any hour since I seldom seem to sleep. TS is the one that seems to take advantage of this the most since she NEVER sleeps! Usually, calling me before 2a.m. is Ok. Usually, although since my vacation I think I may actually for the first time in many years, be on some type of sleep schedule or I'm just still downright exhausted and I've been going to bed before 12:00a.m. most nights.

Last night, I decided to turn off my cell phone ringer. Since my son was with me, I figured that I didn't have to keep it on. I woke this morning at 7:30a.m. to a blinking voicemail. TS had called twice, 4:37a.m. and 5:17a.m. This is by far the latest/earliest she's ever called me. She did leave one message and it was rather concerning. Now I'm battling the guilt ridden thoughts that I wasn't there to answer her call. I called her this morning when I got up, and got her voicemail. I'm hoping she just sleeping, please let her just be sleeping...

No comments: