Thursday, April 17, 2008

Money Surprises

I'm sitting here in shock! I finally got up the nerve and checked my credit card balance. Normally I live off my credit card, charging everything and then paying it off every month. I wasn't sure how much exactly I used it while I was on vacation, but my recollection didn't seem like that much. But I feared the worst, regardless!

To my surprise, it was soooo much better than I could have ever imagined! While all of my optional excursions haven't been billed yet, which even that when I converted to US dollars isn't so bad, it was almost nothing! I even came back with more US money then I spent!

I think I need to vacation more often! Seeing that for the two weeks I spent significantly less than what I seem to with every day life!

Last night I was looking into my next vacation ideas. I'm leaning toward an Amazon adventure vacation. Only thing, it's a vacation for 2....seems like every time I book something for 2 it backfires on me. This solo vacation thing is the way to go!

No comments: