Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back to Reality

My first day back to reality. It really rather SUCKS. It was wonderful to see and spend time with my son though! I swear he's grown inches and lost more weight in the two weeks! Pretty soon, he'll be taller than me!

I managed to fall asleep during the finale of Biggest Loser. I don't think it's jet lag, but man I sure am tired. So I'm avoiding blogging about the trip tonight and will get back to it tomorrow. The "Betty" Saga is pretty draining in and of itself and I'm whipped. I've been going through pictures for the past several hours and I'm exhausted.

I've decided I'm not going to stay in the hotel tomorrow night for several reasons - none of which are that good. First off since I blew up my phone I can't access the phone number for the hotel and I'm honestly too lazy to look it up. I still haven't completely unpacked my suitcase from Europe and I'm not ready to put for the energy to pack again for an overnight. I'm just plain tired of hotels right now. If I drive home I have the luxury of my house and my thinks besides leaving work at 3:00p.m.! I also didn't do the commute on Monday and won't be doing it on Friday, so three days of commuting isn't really a big deal. Additionally, I have NO desire to work late there working on my local work as trying to catch up with that is just more than I'm willing to tackle right now. And regardless of rationalization, I just don't wanna ;)

No comments: