Monday, April 14, 2008

Classmates & Reunion.com

I don't know about you, but I HATE getting emails from both of these sites. They send them, I swear, weekly just to try to entice one to join. Emails of how many views and searches. Teasing and tempting...making you think that maybe that long lost friend or crush is thinking about you as you are them. Yeah OK - then smack in the face reality that...seriously. So today while going through my various hundreds of different emails, I get to the first one from classmates.com. See, I have this new found appreciation for money - I'll blog about that later...so I do what? Yes, I JOINED. Damn piqued interest got the best of me. There were four people that had signed my guest book and one asked for a photo. I figured I wouldn't know any of them, although ALL of them went to my high school. So maybe it isn't truly spam afterall, maybe. However, one of the people, I DO KNOW AND REMEMBER! I have fond memories of him, the few that I have ;) So why not, what's a few dollars for a few reminiscing thoughts? It wasn't enough to have me join BOTH though :)

No comments: