Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monday Movie Muse

Managing to watch movies has been really difficult - to not only find the time, but to stay awake! Seeing that Blockbuster is now charging $4.99 per movie, it doesn't make sense to cancel my online subscription because maybe some day in the near future, I may again have time or desire to watch something!

My Kid Can Paint That - I actually found this to be rather interesting, a documentary movie about Marla and her 4y.o. painting abilities which were later questioned. I think I may have enjoyed the deleted scenes and outtakes a little more than the movie. Regardless, I'm not an artist and if someone had "advised" me on what to paint, there is no way that my stick figures would look any better!

The Quiet Room - No idea how I managed to sit through this movie. I thought it would be a good movie to watch with my son being PG and about a 7y.o. girl who refuses to talk as her parents marital relationship dissolves. It was rough and the ending didn't make it any more worthwhile.

No Country For Old Men - My girlfriend and her husband watched this and said they hated the ending, so I wasn't eager to see it for myself. I did attempt to watch it tonight and seeing that I couldn't get wrapped up into during the first 1/2 hour figured no sense in continuing to find a disappointing ending.

No comments: