Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Me

So just a little more background information about myself. I'm not all that outgoing in social situations where I'm an outsider. I tend to be pretty shy and would prefer to stick with my comfort zone. I wouldn't call myself a social butterfly - although clearly my mom and my brother likely fall into that category - so maybe I have the genes.

I'm not one to approach people I don't know. I'm not one to go out by myself to meet new people. Not to say that I've never done these things, it's just not my common practice. I wasn't one of the popular kids and I'm not as an adult either.

I just needed to preface this before my blog about "Betty". Maybe it's about how one perceives another, which can be pretty inaccurate. Or maybe it's ones own personal inadequacies or use of substances. Regardless, "Betty's" views of me, where rather surprising and entertaining and all in all she was downright appalling ~ but that I would have to blame mainly on the substances that altered her ability to keep her mouth shut, increased her jealousy and her poor self esteem and self worth.

With that, I in my self-righteous, popular, persuasive personality am going to bed.

No comments: