Sunday, April 27, 2008

My "REAL" European Vacation

I've managed to post many blogs about my European Vacation and the wonderful attractions and people- but here is the "REAL DEAL".


























Above were the various accommodations. The private beach would have been nice had it not been snowing. The personal trailers were sufficiently sized for two. As you can see, some of them were much nicer than others, but completely what I had anticipated for my "budget tour".
Like the accommodations, there were also a variety of transportation options from country to country. From personal tour guide vehicles to the truck with no window view from the back - fortunately this was used for our shorter jaunts, mainly for our local tours. The railway train was pretty fast and while I have it pictured, we weren't ever on it, it was only fast and loud behind the accommodations.




The bathrooms also varied, mainly in color and smell, but overall were pretty consistent per country.



Then there were a few signs that regardless of not having a clue what they said, made me laugh and go "hmmmm".

No comments: