Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Movie Muse

Ok, so only because it's Monday am I posting this at all (seriously I'm procrastinating looking at my 791 pictures that I just uploaded as it seems to overwhelming right now). Over the past two weeks my movie watching has been almost nil. I did however manage to see parts if not most of the following while in the air:

Alvin & The Chipmunks: I wouldn't have ever watched this, but Travis the cute guy next to me on the plane said he found it quite enjoyable. So while he slept - seeing that it was on 3x - I did watch some of it. I have to admit, it was better than I thought despite I have never been an Alvin and the chipmunk fan.

The Great Debaters: I caught the middle and end of this movie. I really did like it and found myself in between two passengers (fortunately each a seat away), wiping away my joyous tears at the end.

The Savages: The reviews before the showing of this made it sound like a very promising movie. I wasn't impressed, although maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. I wasn't fond of the actors and didn't find the sibling relationship very captivating.

No comments: