Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Night of Loss

Tonight just wasn't a good night for winning.

My son's baseball team hung in there until the fifth inning and then completely got crushed.

The ex-bf showed up at the game, and makes me so uncomfortable when he rubs my back. His loss in that I didn't respond and didn't go out with him to watch either the Pistons or Wings.

Red Wings lost.

I may literally be the cause of TS being out of $1900 since I talked her out of betting anyone at the bar on Monday $1000 each that the Red Wings were going to lose. I talked her into a bet for $100 and a bet for a drink. Although, one of the friends she bet was still at the bar when I left, so she may have made the bet afterall.

I worked out tonight.

If only I could say that I have weight loss.

Pistons are losing by three points with less than two minutes left in the game.

There may still be hope that the night isn't a total loss.

No comments: