Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The EX

An update on the Ex-BF...I hadn't talked with him in almost two weeks. I really hadn't decided if I was creeped out by the roses in the door or not. I decided to leave a lot of space and not return one of his general "How's it going?" messages. I wasn't going to ignore his phone calls, I just wasn't going to be calling him or returning his messages.

Monday he called me. Somehow I feel like conversations with him become Deja Vu. They are so repetitive. Basically with him trying to convince me that I don't know the real him and I've never seen his true personality. After 4 years of knowing him, I'm pretty sure I've seen it. Although I do admit, that around him, I don't feel like I can be myself either. I feel like I have to tiptoe around him and try to be passive. Key word ~ try. I'm tired of that!

Anyway, he wants to hang out. Remember my last "hang out" blog. Yeah, that went well. I'm not about to "hang out" with the ex-bf that wants more than just to be friends. And, I've told him that, time and time again. When he finds someone else or he moves on, then maybe we can hang out. He seems to think that we can go bowling and have a few beers - that's what TS and I do. He always seems to think that he can be fun at something that I find enjoyable with someone else.

Yesterday, he told me on the phone that he thought more about what he wants. He still wants to go bowling and hang out. But, not as friends AND not as boyfriend and girlfriend. What???? "Not as friends?" He goes on to explain that it would be just hanging out and if "at the end of the night we want to kiss, we kiss." Oh my.

Hello? Seriously, I don't think anyone is home. I don't want to date him or hang out with him if he wants more to the relationship than I do. Am I clear as mud, or what????

No comments: