Friday, May 2, 2008

Girl's Night Out/Weekend

I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this a million times before, but I love Girl's Night Out. It's not like this happens very often, but I'm trying to make it happen more regularly. There are a few of us that get together, mainly from the other side of the state and hang out. We went to the same High School.

If you asked us in High School if we would have ever been friends or hung out, they would say no. Me, I would say why not? Whenever I email either of the two of them, it seems like it then turns into an attempt to invite any other classmates through myspace. I don't really care one way or another, since I will likely hangout with who I want to anyway, but why can't it just be less complicated? Besides, it isn't like many people want to commit to do anything anyway, so it then becomes a sore spot to the few that wanted more to come. For me, it really isn't that serious.

Usually we meet up at a local bar. It could be louder, but it's hard to hear. Some of us will play pool but we all just enjoying catching up with each other and having a night away from responsibilities. Since I'm due for some girl time and want to do something, I asked if anyone else was up for something ~ bowling, hanging out, whatever. Right now there are about 8 people expressing interest, but everyone comes from a different direction and has different time constraints. Oh to be young and reckless again. Of course I'm childless and have no time constraints whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a good weekend of good times, good friends, great memories to be remembered and to be had. Let the weekend begin!

No comments: