Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Driving Rage

I just have to say that I am completely and utterly annoyed by driver's that feel that they have free reign over the fast/passing lane.

I can honestly say that I used to be an aggressive driver. If anything now, I'm a defensive driver. I've really slowed my speeds down, of course they are still over the speed limit - but not high enough to warrant being pulled over. I wear my seat belt. I use my turn signal. I multi-task to allow me to be a more cautious driver - seriously - if I weren't singing or talking on the phone, I'd likely turn off cruise control and be a crazy driver!

Today, I really had a hard time keeping calm. For all the handicapped, the young, the incompetent, the distracted and downright slow drivers...the left lane is not for cruising at 68mph! Have you noticed all the signs about staying in the right lane and left lane is passing? Try it sometime! Because next time, I'm not so sure that I'll just keep singing my music and wait patiently for three miles for you to move!

No comments: