Thursday, May 15, 2008

Damage Control Failed

The other night I did damage control for something I had no involvement. I sent an email apologizing for not contacting a friend, which I still don't have any idea why I felt the need to do that in the first place. Regardless, that friend has yet to respond to my email despite having read it. SUPER.

I guess I should take the same philosophy that I try to instill with work situations. What is a crisis now likely won't be in time. Never seems to fail that times when I respond quickly, I find myself making more of a headache or more work for myself than just waiting to see how the situation works itself out.

Guess what bothers me the most about the whole situation is the bottomline, if there is something that is bothering someone and it may have something to do with me - then tell me. Get it off your chest, confront the issue and lets deal. Otherwise, move on already.

No comments: