Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chocolate Cure

I love chocolate. I probably can even admit that I love chocolate more than the next person. I crave chocolate. I think and breathe chocolate.

There has only been one time in my life when I was completely repulsed by chocolate. When I was about 12 years old, I ate an entire box of Andes Mints. I think I managed to devour them in a day or two. In retrospect, that doesn't seem like much now considering my chocolate ways, but then, it really was. For almost a year after, everytime I ate chocolate, it tasted like mint. And, I wasn't a mint fan! So, it just was no longer worth eating chocolate. Unfortunately for me and my waist, that didn't last forever.

Although, I may have found another temporary cure for my chocolate curse. I have a bottle of "Chocolate Sundae" lotion. Not that I'm a huge fan of it. Now if it were Chocolate gooey fudge with chocolate brownies and ice cream, now that I might really like. But a plain chocolate sundae wouldn't be my first choice. Anyway, I'm digressing...again.

Monday after shaving my legs I realized how terribly dry they were. So dry and scaly I could have given an alligator a run for his money. I looked for some lotion and the first thing I came across was the Chocolate Sundae or Strawberry lotions. I opted for the Chocolate.

Surprisingly, I didn't have a single urge to eat chocolate. Not one! I have to admit it was equally bizarre smelling myself and I think I was giving myself a chocolate lotion high driving my car, but I didn't crave it!

Maybe I should market the next weight loss cure - chocolate lotion! I will have to put a special warning on it though, since it did prompt a few leg feels by a man in the bar. Although, I'm sure that was just his excuse to touch me, repeatedly!

No comments: