Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Professional Calling

I think I found my new calling. I want to be a dealer. No, not a drug dealer. I want to be a professional card dealer.

I'm sure that I can even manage to memorize what hand beats what too, if it mattered! Saturday I volunteered at the Thunder Run '08 with my two girlfriends. We were working the dealing table, really it was completely under control with just one, but whatever. There was a time or two that the table got busy, but seeing that every rider only had one hand, it wasn't like it was consistent.

If I could make any money at it, I wouldn't mind. I know that I've been to enough black jack tables with people without personalities, so maybe I would have a shot. Maybe not.

It was a thought...in the meantime, I'm still waiting for Mr. Right with the perfect job opportunity to come knocking at my door.

No comments: