Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday Night Partying

So I've had a few to drink and I probably shouldn't post, but why not. Who doesn't ramble on when they are half in the bag? Well, I wouldn't know, but I'm sure as heck going to try!

It's Friday and the week went well. Actually seemed to go by rather fast. Was debating tonight what I was going to do. Was suppose to have drinks, with a guy I dated a few times, but hadn't heard from him since Monday. Then was leaning toward a workout class but was trying not to since it was an acquaintance that teaches the class. My friend called me at 5:00p.m. to see if I wanted to grab some drinks. Heck yeah, great reason not to work out too!

I met her at a nearby brewery and also ran into JA and her husband! It was her first time there since our bierfest outing! My friend and I hung out and then she called her "date" to see if he wanted to meet us at my house and then head to a bar instead. He was more than willing to do anything she wanted!

He came to my house and we had a drink and then headed to Saugatuck, partying town, but known as a gay community. While she was here, I got a call from a guy from one of the dating sites, minutes after I gave him my number! I was freaked out to call him back, but later did while a backseat driver in the car. The conversation, broken up by poor reception and english language barriers went well...yeah, as well as could be expected, pretty bad.

We hit two bars, where I then freaked out some guy by being at the bar on his backside to order a drink. I know I'm scary, but shoot! Flirted with the guy and then went back to flirt some more. The guy seriously graduated high school five years after I graduated college! He has an 18 month old and I have an 11 year old. He asked how that makes me feel....OLD.

Is there anything more to say?

No comments: