Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dating Book

Over many years, I've had friends and family tell me that I should write a book. For one, I have no desire to write a book. Secondly, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would want to read my book! On the contrary I've heard a few people tell me they would read it, but less than a handful doesn't seem to justify years of torture to conjure up hundreds of pages of my incessant drivel.

Last night I was told I should write a book about my dating adventures. This brings me back to high school when friends of mine use to laugh at my dating disasters. Looking back in my yearbook there are messages of trying to find someone to date and of all the stories.

In order to write about my dating adventures now...I think one key element is missing. I'M NOT DATING!

Clearly this could change, maybe even in this decade, maybe not. I could definitely write a short novel about my search to find a date and all the crazies I've encountered along the way!

No comments: