Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BAD Pick Up Line

To reiterate, I wear zcoil shoes. I don't believe that there is a day that goes by that someone doesn't mention or ask me something about my shoes. If there is, I definitely get the once overs that end fixated on my feet.

Yesterday while getting ready to order lunch, I happened to notice a guy completely staring at me. Whatever, this doesn't happen often, but I'm clearly not going to ask how big the booger is hanging out of my nose either!

He finally comments on my shoes and asks if I can jump real high. I say no. He then says, "Do you have Super Powers?" "Have you ever stopped an airplane?" Nope, only super powers when I have my hat on too...no super powers today. Sigh...why do I always attract the dorks?

Maybe I need to be wearing stilettos...yeah, then I'll be looking up at guys when I'm flat on my face on the ground from falling!

No comments: