Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jokes on Me

I really should get out more often, or maybe just watch more dumb movies. Seriously, I didn't think that I could watch any dumber movies than I already do. I think my problem is that I don't retain the movies that I watch.

Saturday night, my brother, sister-in-law and friend of mine met my dad and his wife and their friends out for some karaoke. Mind you, my karaoke singing abilities are far worse than my dancing - which is about as "white girl" as it can get. Clearly, only good for one thing...mockery! And, I'm completely OK with that! Pool boy and his friend and TS also came out.

Apparently my brother and Chris found great joy in making fun of me. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I understood it. They had made bets on how young pool boy and friend were and then proceeded to call me a "cougar" all night as well as "Chip" from Talladega Nights. Yeah, I suppose I so need to get a clue!

No comments: