Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Coffee & Classmates

If you recall or care, I joined classmates.com about a month ago. I got suckered into the whole weekly email notifications and finally bit the bullet for three months to stop peaking my interest. I did share a few emails with a former classmate, so it worked out well.

Then, there is someone else that keeps signing my "guestbook". This then flags an email. It's the same person. Maybe there is some subliminal message that I'm just not getting. If you've been there once, why keep signing. He had asked for a picture, so I posted my hat picture and asked him for one. Why not, being nice right? The guy apparently went to my high school and graduated two years later. I haven't a clue as to who he is. Then, that was that for a few weeks other than the guestbook thing a few more times.

I finally emailed him. Cut to the chase, get on with it or whatever. Despite my love of board games, I'm really not into the whole dating, games thing - although is anyone? Yeah, they are. So shot him a BS email and then asked if we knew each other in a former life or not.

He emails me back and tells me he's going to school to be a "psycologist" and asks if I want to get together if I still live in the town where we went to school. SERIOUSLY. I'm no rocket scientist, but if you can't correctly spell what you aspire and are studying to be...psychologist....and you can't click on the map as to where I live to know that I don't live in the same home town...what's the point?

No comments: