Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Teacher Man

The teacher man did call me tonight. I was totally hoping it was Mr. Date and I was disappointed it wasn't. I didn't want to talk to him for the first time. I also wanted to talk to him and get it out of the way though so I didn't have to figure out when to call him back. Despite me wishing it were Mr. Date, teacher man and I did have a good conversation. It was a friendly chat, nothing spectacular, but it was pleasant. I did let him go after about 45 minutes to get my laundry done and to call Mr. Date.

I'm at the point that I'm really not responding to all emails and not being so open. I talked with Mr. Date about it tonight, of course he's happy to hear that I like him. I'm just not sure what I'm doing.

Oh and on a side note, the ex-BF professed his love today and his desire to hangout as friends so that I can see his personality I didn't know and maybe give him yet another chance. He's apparently dated a couple women, but he said I've set the standard too high. Well, my standard is a lot higher now too. I'm not coming back to you.

No comments: