Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Day

It's a new day and godwilling I can put last night, far, far behind me. I hate when my emotions and common sense get out of control. Fortunately that is very rare, so it isn't something that I have to deal with on a regular basis.

In order to be sure that I've fully recovered and returned to the state of sanity in an insane society, I'm taking a break. As of now, I'm pledging to myself that I will not use the internet for two days (minimum - which seriously will be hard enough as my son isn't even around - but time to catch up on me time, sleep, movies, etc.), outside of business hours. I will not be enticed or allured into chatting online and communicating with unknown individuals via email or instant messenger. Those that are most important to me, know how to reach me...it's called a phone - clearly my communication choice preference.

Until next time...I'm outta here.

No comments: