Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baseball & the Clear Diet

I can honestly say that I'm not really looking forward to this weekend, all that much. My son has his eye appointment tomorrow afternoon, which he tells me tonight that his left eye is getting worse. SUPER. I JUST bought a years worth of contacts last month after his exam.

Then we will race off to the ball fields where he will play the first two of five games for the local baseball tournament. Saturday morning he will be back at the ball fields at 8:30a.m. for three more games. I really do like baseball, I'm just not sure I can handle five games in the squelching heat we've been having the past few days.

Sunday I have my clear diet. I'm so excited, I just can't stand it. Oh yeah, I won't have to since I'll be sitting on the porcelain god all day! Saturday I'll begin my lack of corn, beans, peanuts, popcorn, grapes with seeds, whole wheat, etc. Etc? What does that mean? I'm so sure I'll screw these directions up, no doubt about it. However, I find it hard to believe that my entire system won't be cleansed and empty that it won't really matter anyway.

The good thing about the colonoscopy is that I will have the results and not have to worry and I will actually have my true weight! Of what I could feasibly get to if I was consistently cleansed. Yeah, so not worth it for a few extra pounds in my book.

I'm still leaning toward walking to and from the procedure. I'm not sure how staff will feel about it. My mom, JN, ex-BF and Mr. Date have all offered to be here to drive me and help me. I'm just not big into the need and want thing, regardless. Ex-BF actually knows me the best, so would be easiest for him to help, but I also know that it wouldn't be as just friends. I would love to see Mr. Date, but just not thinking those will be under the best circumstances. But hey, I guess get it out of the way and see how we both handle it, right? Right.

No comments: