Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Giddy and/or Dopey

Apparently JN and JA believe that I'm giddy and/or dopey these days! JN has never read my blog, although I did mention it to her today and she asked where I blog and I told her. It really wouldn't be hard for someone to search for my blog and find me - I think for the most part, my life is an open book. It's just the feelings that aren't.

JA reads my blog, religiously. For the most part, there are days when I write my blog for her since she feels lost without the latest update if we haven't had time to catch up on the phone. She was on vacation all last week so she didn't have a chance to catch up on my latest. She called me this afternoon to tell me that I obviously like Mr. Date and that I'm "dopey" otherwise "giddy" and that while she hasn't known me dating many people she's never seen me like this or read about me like this! She like I wonder what it is about Mr. Date that seems to be walking through my high brick walls and finding the way into my heart.

I mentioned to Mr. Date that JA thinks I'm different too and that she read about it. He said, oh in emails. Ummm, yeah something like that. I have mentioned before that I journal, but I wasn't going to lie about saying they are emails when they aren't, but I'm not sure that I want him to be reading about my thoughts about him either. Obviously I'm not hiding anything, but seems a little unfair for him to read about things in addition to what I share with him and it not be a two-way street, don't you think?

For now, I'm just enjoying one day at a time. I look forward to the next time that I'm going to hear from him and making plans to see him. It's all good!

No comments: