Monday, July 13, 2009

Issues

It's been a while since I've really posted about any of my latest issues in my life. That's not to minimize that they haven't occurred. Obviously since the real reason for my blog was to write about stupid things that happen in MY world, MY ISSUES. So here are a couple as of late:

* Why is it that when you order through a drive thru window, the person's voice changes mid order? And not only that, but apparently it takes two people to stand at the window to hand you out one small bag. Is the economy really that bad?

* Why is it that things in "women's" focus on pink and baby blue? I went to buy bowling shoes (mine were over 30 years old and the glue had disintegrated in my trunk of 100 degrees that the shoes were no longer wearable!) and my options were baby blue AND pink. Seriously? Then to my luck, the salesman found another pair in the back, "champagne". They weren't champagne they were Rose or Blush otherwise known as PINK. (I purchased the baby blue and then went to another store where they carried more color options - RELIEF - so for the time being I'm the owner of two pairs! I've purchased five pairs of bowling shoes in the past two months - I think I have an issue.)

No comments: