Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Internet Connect

I am finally back connected to the world with my internet at home! It would have been a week, tomorrow. It seems like a very long week indeed; however, I can't say that I was completely without as I did have internet access through my work.

After trying to hunt down the AT&T man with my bare two hands, I was really at their mercy. He came to the house yesterday, giving me a call twenty minutes prior saying he was en route. Of course I didn't get that message until right at the time he was to be at my house. I called him, four times! He never answered. I arrived at my house fifteen minutes later.

46 minutes later and several customer service personnel, I was informed that everything was fine outside the residence. Sigh. No one would be able to come out again until the following day, which only this evening worked with my schedule. If the douche bag would have answered his phone, all of the hassle would have been avoided.

Regardless, long story short...I have a new modem. All is well in the world...I was even tempted to ask him how to transfer the pictures to my disks, but decided I better not press my luck!

No comments: