Friday, July 10, 2009

Concert

I can't remember the last time I attended a concert. I know that it's been a very long time. The last one I can actually think of was a country music bash, before I was pregnant!

Concerts really aren't my thing. I'm all into listening to a variety of music, just not one specifically enough to enjoy a few hours of just their music. Besides, I'm so good at misconstruing lyrics that I don't really know the words to songs, so that's just a joke in and of itself.

I recall when my son was very young, there was an Uncle Kracker song, Follow Me that was frequently played on the radio. My son loved it. I didn't mind it either. So I went out and bought the CD. I was more than surprised by the language throughout - it wasn't at all what I expected. There were a few songs I would actually let him listen to. And honestly, he knew exactly which tracks and he would remind me so I would skip through the rest while driving. Good kid. Great kid actually.

So yesterday I purchased concert tickets for my son and I to join JA and her son. Whom you ask?

Flo Rida & Sean Kingston

A friend and I actually pulled up one of Flo Rida's lyrics and well...Need I say more?

No comments: