Friday, November 7, 2008

Unreachable

Apparently at times, I am unreachable. Or just completely incompetent. I never did, to my knowledge, receive a call yesterday from Global Vacation's Marketing Department.

I did however receive a call last night on my home phone while I was on the other line. Although I was completely unable to "flash" over on my crazy, cheap phone. Additionally, the caller id didn't work on that phone or any of the other phones in my house. I figured if it was important enough, they would call back.

I can only guess that it was the travel company since JN informed me that she was contacted. The woman even said that she attempted to call me and my phone just rang. Could be. So I have to give kudos to a company for following through and supporting what they advertised and promised. In about 4 weeks, we should see our "incentives"!

No comments: