Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Biggest Loser

I am a HUGE Biggest Loser fan. I LOVE the Biggest Loser. It is the only show that I religiously watch on television. Well actually, I think it's the only show I watch.

There are other shows that I sit in zombie-like style staring at the television that my son has on, but not watching.

I wish that I could shed the pounds in the same fashion. I wish that I could shed any pounds! I find the background stories completely inspirational. I am in awe by their motivation, drive and determination. I am also envious that they have 24/7 to devote to making themselves better. I also have guilt by eating during the show and not working out. If they can do it, SO CAN I!

I have to say that tonight I was disappointed by Colleen's departure. I think it was poor game play and strategy for Amy to keep Vicky, but I do get it; however, I think that the house would have been much more harmonious with Vicky gone.

Anyway, I do have to express my one issue with BL...enough with the commercials already! Is it really necessary to drag the show out consistently every week to fill two hours? I'm beginning to lose interest, which I never thought possible.

On an exercise note, last year I bought Jillian's 5-DVD collection of workout videos. I even bought a step, since it was necessary to do some of the videos. I can admit that I only used the step once. But, I LOVE her Cardio Kick Boxing video. It's the only video of hers that I like although I have to admit that I haven't really even watched all of them! So with that being said, I decided that I needed to start pushing myself more and try another one of the videos. Tonight I did the Maximize - Full Frontal video and I have to say that I did better than I had anticipated.

Additionally, during the commercials of the first hour (well five commercials that is) I also did the step. I did over a 1000 (since I managed to lose count a few times), 200 during each commercial break.

Too bad the scale won't reflect anything when I drag by large, well anyway, self onto it!

No comments: