Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mexico

I'm officially back from my 4-day vacation in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. I can honestly say, that I'm not happy about it. I would like more than anything to return back to the resort! We stayed in a fabulous resort, the Iberostar Playa Del Mar. As the trip was so brief, we didn't leave the resort to venture to Playa Carmen, Cancun or Cozumel. It was nice to be catered to. My First Annual Pre-Hunting Holiday will be the first of many!

I'm already missing the sun, the company, the lack of schedule, the lack of pressure. It was nice to not have to have responsibilities, to have almost no access to the world that awaited back at home.

I had a wonderful time. JN and I got along fabulously. I'm really beginning to think that I am making better choices at the friends and company that I have, since another trip and JN and I are still talking! At no time on the trip did I wish to be back home. She is a fabulous travel companion and a great friend!

I would like to admit that maybe over the years that I've changed. That maybe I have become a better traveler. A better friend. Maybe I've learned to relax and enjoy the moment. Life is far too short.

No comments: