Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

I'm completely surrounded by babies, or pregnant friends. I can't even count how many women are pregnant, I don't think I have enough fingers and toes! Monday we had a shower for TW, who is due later this month. Another co-worker brought in her beautiful baby girl, not even a month old. Whether I like it or not, babies will be everywhere!


This past weekend LL and her two daughters came for a fabulous visit. LL hadn't been out to visit since I bought my house in 1999! I loved having her and the kids here. Her youngest daughter is now four months old and this was the first time that I met her. She is absolutely fabulous! I love that age; where they are able to smile and laugh and not talk back or talk in babble that you can't understand!


On Saturday another high school girlfriend came over for a few hours. It was great fun just chatting and catching up with each other. The paths that we have taken, the roads that we have veered upon, the lives that we live, the memories we will never forget. DR didn't bring any of her four kids, so it allowed us to have some great and much needed adult time and conversations!

To great friends and memories of past and memories yet to come...

No comments: