Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger minus the Bacon

It's been a while since I've acknowledged on this blog more of my issues.

I have this thing about tomatoes and lettuce. A sandwich (with the exception of peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana) is NOT a sandwich without lettuce and tomato.

Over the years, I've learned how to order at most fast food restaurants to get what I want. I steer clear of some places since it isn't worth the hassle of all the additions and substitutions. For instance, at Burger King I can tolerate everything on the Whopper Jr. I would prefer to not have the ketchup and mayo but it's not worth asking without.

I've always been a fan of Wendy's. The Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger has everything thing I want with the exception of the bacon.

JN found it hysterically funny that I had the audacity to order a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger without the bacon. So much so, she had to take a brief moment (long minute) to compose herself to place my order at the drive thru. The man taking the order had to pause to recollect himself to repeat, "Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger minus the bacon?"

Yes, a cheeseburger but minus the pickles, onions, mustard, ketchup with lettuce and tomato.

So which is easier to order?

That's what I thought!

(And after all that, my Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger without the bacon DIDN'T have tomatoes!)

No comments: