Friday, November 7, 2008

Comforts of Home

More than anything, when life throws you a curve ball or sends you in a direction that you know is best but often extremely difficult...it's nice to know that there are the comforts of home.

Regardless of the physical location, it's genuine to know that when you want nothing more than a shoulder to lean on, a safe haven or the comfort of friends and family, you have somewhere to go.
For me, that's getting out of town and going "home". Getting away from my daily responsibilities and heading back to see my Mom, truly one of my best friends! In addition to mom, there is the comfort of being in familiar surroundings. Going to my favorite comfort restaurants. Laying in bed and being lazy or the desire to hibernate until I think I'm ready to face the world again.

A weekend of physical and emotional retreat and rejuvenation...

No comments: