Monday, August 11, 2008

Timing

Have you ever wondered about timing? It seems like most things in life have to do with timing. You can miss a bus or a plane, simply by having the wrong timing. Certainly you can be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some claim that dating relationships are either made or broken due to timing.

Why does everything always seem to revolve around time? Is it that we are so quick to blame things and why not blame on time?

For once I would like to thank timing for meeting Mr. Date. If it weren't for timing, it likely wouldn't be.

And as a side note, I want to blame timing of schedules on the fact that I miss talking with JA every day due to our employment schedules! My life just seems to be void without our long in depth conversations! I suppose this isn't really timing to blame, but I want to blame something for the fact that JA is so deeply missed!

No comments: