Saturday, August 30, 2008

Spent

I believe that I am emotionally and physically spent. I feel like I need a vacation. I think that I need to check out and return sometime when either I or everyone around me becomes sane. I think I need to find a closed until further notice, or maybe closed for remodeling sign or shirt and wear it indefinitely.

I'm not sure if it's that I'm still recovering from vacation, hormones, emotional turmoil, heat, responsibilities, dating or an accumulation of all of it. But, I've had it!

I'm wearing extremely thin and my already limited patience level is now surpassed below sea level. I'm beyond the frustration of trying to plan ahead or make plans. I've decided to not plan anything, not care and not worry. Whatever happens, happens. I feel like the lights have been turned off on me and since I'm tired of being tired of it, I'm now officially EMBRACING IT.

As my mom used to say when I was growing up and she'd reached her limit, "THE KITCHEN IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE."

I'm officially closed until further notice. In order to help me embrace my new found sense of checking out and dreaming of the Caribbean vacation I didn't have, I've purchased Seagram's Escapes. Maybe I'll resurface when I'm beautiful, tan and refreshed. It's always good to dream, right?

No comments: