Sunday, August 24, 2008

Multi-Tasking at it's worst!

I arrived home from my Caribbean vacation yesterday afternoon. I dropped my son off with his dad for the rest of the weekend and headed home to see how the house fared in our almost two week absence.

Sometimes, I really think I have ISSUES. I am the queen of multi-tasking. But today I think I may have crossed the line - I set up a cushion bed outside to work on my tan while watching the three blockbuster mail movies that I have had for a month now! I had to take a picture since even I found it absurd!




Then here is my normal routine when I want to exercise, watch movies and catch up with emails, blogging and im'ing.


I have managed to finish two of the three movies, worked on my tan, caught up on emails and phone calls and finished six loads of laundry. Now if only the laundry fairy would come and put away the folded laundry - life would be good!

No comments: